Drakes is currently accepting applications for the creative role of Marketing & eCommerce Assistant.
- Creating printed materials such as leaflets, flyers and posters
- Maintenance and monitoring of social media channels and PR activities
- Writing and distributing Internal communications and newsfeeds
- Creating digital content for email, website and mobile app and making updates when required
- Assisting with company events, customer incentives and supplier initiatives
- Creating and monitoring press releases and adverts for both web and print
- Updating and working with customer and product databases
- Liaising with external suppliers, both inwards and outwards to the company
- Previous experience in a creative marketing role with both print and digital – examples of design work will be required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with good English skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Relevant degree or notable qualification
- Able to multitask and time-manage to meet multiple, regular deadlines
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing & eCommerce.
This is a rare opportunity for a current marketing assistant or creative looking to join a small and friendly team where they can take ownership of key marketing streams within the business.
As an established local company we offer great career progression and would also welcome applications from recent graduates or students who can demonstrate a portfolio of relevant works but are looking to take their first steps into professional employment.
This new position reflects a period of expansion within the company and therefore is offered on an initial one year fixed-term contract with the potential for a permanent full-time role for the right candidate.
Please forward a current CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Salary: £15,000 to £19,000 /year.